"" Life A Bit Sweeter: FBI Has My Prints!

Friday, September 3, 2010

FBI Has My Prints!

Today was a fabulous day in Baltimore!  Tony and I proudly headed over to the Immigration office to submit our fingerprints to the FBI for review.  The process was pretty quick....our appointments were at 11am and 12pm but they took both of us at 11am.  We were out the door in less than 25 minutes!  Since we finished so early, we decided to hang out at the Inner Harbor, enjoy the sights and a beautiful lighthouse.  Of course we capped it with a little lunch.  I slept all the way back home and am now sitting sharing my experience with you.  Maybe, just maybe, our passports and our I-171H will arrive at the same time.  A girl can wish, right?  Have a wonderful Friday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Were in the same boat! Waiting for our I71. Weve been waiting for around 8 weeks. Im SURE the wait will be worth it once my siblings are home!

Allison Young
((youngfamilyadoption.blogspot.com))

Unknown said...

So exciting! Congrats on another step being done!

Michelle said...

Thanks Alison & Erik. Very nice to follow along in your journeys too!

Post a Comment

Popular Posts