"" Life A Bit Sweeter: Lifeabitsweeter.com is MOVING!

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Lifeabitsweeter.com is MOVING!

Hey All!

We've had such a great run with this domain but it's time to pack-up the china and get to moving as we move into this next chapter of our life....life with Selah! I'll still share about adoption but the site will not just be about adoption. It will be sharing all of my B-U-S-I-N-E-S-S with the world. Yep, I'll continue to be as raw and transparent about topics like marriage, parenting, fashion, my dreams, and anything else that pops up in my head.

Soon www.lifeabitsweeter.com will shut down and all of my posts will move to:



Bookmark us, share us, read us but just make sure you stop over and tell us that you were there! If there's anything you'd ever like me to talk about, just let me know. Hit me at michelle365@me.com.

Ciao!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts