"" Life A Bit Sweeter: Well...the test was done...

Friday, April 23, 2010

Well...the test was done...

and what do you know...thinks went okay. I'm not saying they went 'great' but that's only because we still have lab work that needs to be done once the doctors saw the form from our agency.

Now the REALLY, REALLY cool part! I met my new doctor that was assigned to me by my insurance carrier and guess what...she's from Ethiopia! In fact, her first name is Ethiopia! We had a nice long talk about her time in Ethiopia as a doctor and our adoption process. She's from Addis and worked at the Black Lion hospital some years ago. How cool is that?!?  She made me promise to keep in touch with her and let her know how things are going with the adoption...and you know I will!

So, for know we'll wait until the rest of the lab work comes back and today I'll go back for a TB test and one other piece of blood work. So....all that to say...it wasn't so bad after all!  (smile)

Since my doctor mentioned Black Lion Hospital, I decided to find out a little more about the hospital.  Watch with me here: 



You can view part 2 on YouTube's website: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veysHvMEZZ4

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ugghh, the medical stuff is no fun but you are getting that much closer to your peanut! Glad you are almost done with the dr. stuff!

Meliski said...

no updates = you are in a holding pattern just like us. i sure hope you are doing better than i am with it!

Post a Comment

Popular Posts