"" Life A Bit Sweeter: Good Eatin'

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Good Eatin'


Need I say more???  Okay...I will.

In the midst of the craziness of adoption paper work, blood tests, and dreaming up fundraising ideas, it's always great to step back and spend time with the boys.  It's important for us to always let them know with our actions that they are still a priority in our lives even in the midst of all the busyness.  This was one of those days.  We spent the day just hanging out and I was actually able to get them to take Gary Chapman's 5 Love Languages assessment for kids.  (If you have children, you have to pick up a copy of this book:  see here.) This particular weekday morning during their spring break consisted of us crashing at a local diner, tons of laughs, choosing a song from the personal jukebox at our table, and some good old-fashioned breakfast.  EVERYTHING is always better over a meal I think.  Pancakes, bacon, and potatoes sang to our stomachs.  No, we couldn't eat it all but it was definitely good eatin'!

4 comments:

Deena said...

I love the 5 Love Languages! Thanks for the reminder...I need to revisit that book :) I hope all is going well with your adoption paperwork!

Michelle said...

Hi Deena!

Things are definitely progressing! I feel like I'm in a whirlwind of paperwork but as you already know, it's so worth it!

Meliski said...

Your guys are so handsome. Are they ready to have a little princess in the house?

Michelle said...

Awww....thanks! "C" is excited but wondering how much 'stuff' he'll have to do to help out when she arrives...smile.

MJ is excited and doesn't care what he'll have to do to help his little sis.

Post a Comment

Popular Posts