"" Life A Bit Sweeter: A Year of Jubilee

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A Year of Jubilee

If you've followed this blog for a little bit, you may know that I love a good adoption-related video.  I follow a really cool woman named Elora on Twitter.  Her and her hubby recently made the decision to adopt but Elora will tell you in her personal blog:
"i wish i could tell you i jumped feet first into this whole adoption thing. i wish i could tell you as soon as i recognized the whispers of my heart i nodded my head, pushed back my shoulders, and jumped.  but i didn’t." 
I love her transparency.  So of course transparency like this always intrigues me so I went over to the blog to find out more about this cute couple.  Finding this video just totally melted my heart.  Check it out...


Year of Jubilee from Elora Ramirez on Vimeo.

Love it!  To learn more about Elora & Russell's adoption story, visit them here:  http://www.ayearofjubilee.com/

2 comments:

Elora Ramirez said...

oh goodness. you have me all welly eyed over here. thank you so much for sharing...

Michelle said...

my absolute pleasure! so excited for you guys.

Post a Comment

Popular Posts