"" Life A Bit Sweeter: Traveling Around the World

Friday, January 14, 2011

Traveling Around the World

So....what have I been up to?  Well, now that the furnace has been replaced (woohoo!), I have been traveling around the world...well sorta.  My heart is in a FedEx box that is headed to Ethiopia.  Inside that wonderful box is a heap of our paperwork to be submitted as we wait for our referral.  (I'm guessing that our wait will be about 8-10 months before we're matched with a little girl.)

So, check out where "we" have been:

So cool! I think I'll have to celebrate when we finally land in Addis Ababa!

2 comments:

Nate and Pam said...

I've been following that SAME Dossier package!!! I think I checked it four times every day this past week!!!! ~Pam~

Michelle said...

LOL! I feel ya Pam!

Post a Comment

Popular Posts