"" Life A Bit Sweeter: It has been delivered!!!!

Monday, January 17, 2011

It has been delivered!!!!

Our dossier has been delivered and I feel like the lady in this commercial....



Woooo!!!!!!  LOL.  That cracks me up.  So now the wait is OFFICIALLY on!  In the coming days and weeks, I'll share some of my favorite baby things, wish list stuff, nursery decorating dreams, and what's happening in the McKinney family as we prepare for one more family member.  Start the car! Start the car!....'cuz this ride is gonna be sweet!

6 comments:

Laurie said...

It's been awhile since I've commented but I've been keeping up! Congratulations! So excited for you! Blessings dear one!

Carrie said...

Wooooooo! So excited for you! :)

Lindsay George said...

Yay yay yay yay!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Debb said...

CONGRATULATIONS ON JOINING THE WAIT LIST! Where every single day COUNTS toward another step closer to your daughter! WOO HOO! CUte video! :)

Michelle said...

Thanks so much Laurie! I'm trying to scan your blog to see where things are now for you guys. Drop me a line as I'd love to know.

Michelle said...

Thanks Carrie, Lindsay, and Debb! I appreciate you all celebrating with me.

Post a Comment

Popular Posts