"" Life A Bit Sweeter: Always Asking for Confirmation (Part 1)

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Always Asking for Confirmation (Part 1)

Time after time after time again, I've asked God for confirmation on this adoption. Mostly, because it's so huge and many times I feel so unworthy of such a beautiful blessing. Yet, in spite of all my imperfections, I'm so thrilled that God loves me in spite of my shortcomings.


With the adoption, it's sort of like a rollercoaster ride. Some days I'm up and just know it's going to happen and then other days, I'm a little scared, nervous, and apprehensive. Most days though, I'm excited.


On Wednesday, October 14th after a long and exhausting meeting at work, I headed to pick up my honey from work but had a little time to spare. Because of this, I decided to waste some time wandering around the stores near his job. As I'm walking through the store (and truly, I'm walking through leisurely because I don't want to spend any money), I stumbled across a book by Joel Osteen called Your Best Life Now for Moms. It was a cute, small book but for some reason I was drawn to it. As I cracked it open, here's the entry that held me captivated and made me feel as if God had something to say to me just at that very moment in my life....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts