So....I filled out all of our paperwork! Milestone! Here's a brief version of our remaining things to do:
- Get fingerprints done at local police station and then send them in to CJIS in Pikesville, MD.
- Drop off medical forms at our medical center for me, Tony, and the boys. THIS PART IS THE PIECE THAT WAS THE NIGHTMARE LAST YEAR. Get the forms notarized and sent in to AWAA.
- Get lab work done prior to physicals scheduled for next week....yep, 12 hour fast needed first. Send completed forms back to AWAA. (Our medical center takes about 14 business days to complete).
- Drop off child protective clearance forms off and obtain receipt.
- Send completed Home Study update form to AWAA.